Monday, March 16, 2015

"E-mail My HEart"

"E-mail My HEart"


Forever...
It's been hours,seems like days.
Since you went away...
And all I do is check the screen to see if you're okay
You don't answer when I phone
Guess You wanna be left alone
So I'm sending you my heart,my soul
And this is what I'ii say....

CHORUS

I'm sorry,I'm so sorry...
Can't you give me one more chance to make it all up to you?
e-mail my heart and say our love will never die...
I know,I know you're out there...
And i know that you still care.
I know you still care..
e-mail me back our love will stay alive forever
and in my heart...

I can see you in my mind,
Come along the line
And opening this letter that i sent a hundred times,
Here's a picture forgive me for the hurt i put you through.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment