Monday, March 16, 2015

DON'T CRY REHINA(BY THUSHARA)

DON'T CRY REHINA(BY THUSHARA)


Jimmy please say you'll wait for me
i'll grow up some day you'll see
Saving all my kisses just for you
Signed with love forever true.

Rehina was a girl who lived next door
I've known her i guess ten years or more 
Rehina wrote me a note one day
And this is what see had to say 

Slowly i read her note once more
Then i went over to the house next door
Her teardrops fell like rain that day
When i told rehina what i had to say

Rhina Rehina please don't cry
you'll forget me by and by
you;re just fifteen i am towenty two
And Rehina i just can'twait for you.

Soon i lest our litlle hometown 
Got,me job and trid to settle down
But these words kept haunting my memory
The words that Rehina said to me

I packed my clothes and caught a plane 
I had to see Rehina,i had to explain
How my heart was filled with her memory
And ask my Rehina if she'd marry me

I ran all the way to the house next door
But things weren't like they were before 
My teardrops fell like rain that day
When i heard what Rehina had to say

Jimmy,Jimmy please don't cry
You'll forget me by and by
It's been five years since you've been gone
Jimmy I'm marred to your best Sachin...

1 comment: